58期一码中特:Search This Section
- Inbound tourism bouncing back to new high, report says
China's inbound tourism has revived since 2015 after experiencing a downturn in recent years, but its potential has yet to be fully realized due to a stringent visa policy, imperfect tourism facilities and a homogenization of tour packages being offered.
- India becomes trendy destination for Chinese travelers: report
- Inner Mongolia opens first museum for Mongolian languages
- Argentina, Brazil eye 'one visa' for Chinese tourists
- Global tourism economy forum kicks off in Macao
- Chinese provinces, municipalities jointly promote tourism in Singapore
- U.S. students experience Chinese culture in Houston
- Experience a volcanic paradise in Mudanjiang
Since the Harbin-Mudanjiang high-speed rail line began operating in December 2018, it has carried over 2 million passengers.
- The spectacular Zigong Lantern Show
If you've seen a Chinese lantern before, it was probably made in Zigong, Sichuan province. However, the best place to see them is at the city's lantern show.
- Top 7 things to do in Guangzhou
The following are the top 7 things to do in Guangzhou.